BOOK GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
IMPORTANT: Please read these Official Rules before entering the Book Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”), presented by Lerner Publishing Group (“Sponsor”). By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules. These Official Rules shall govern in the event of any inconsistency with other Sweepstakes-related materials.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Visit https://lernerbooks.pages.salesfusion.com/Teaching-Books-TeenInnovators and follow the directions to enter. You must include on the online entry form your email address. All entrants must have a valid email address. Limit 1 entry per person/email address. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prizes requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
2. START/END DATES: Sweepstakes begins at [12:01 AM] [CT] on September 1, 2022 and ends on September 30, 2022 [11:59 PM] [CT].
3. ELIBIGLITY: Participation open only to legal residents of the ^ United States or the District of Columbia who are not located or residing in New York, Florida or Rhode Island or any other state where the Sweepstakes is prohibited or restricted by law and who are 18 or older as of date of entry. Void in outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers & directors of Lerner Publishing Group (“Sponsor”) and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
5. PRIZE: One ARC
No transfer or cash or other substitution of all or part of a prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize or prize component with another of comparable or greater value. Any and all taxes on the prize will be the responsibility of the winners. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any delays, damage in the delivery of the prize, and/or loss of any prize in connection with delivery of the prize via mail. In the event that there is an insufficient number of eligible entries, Sponsor reserves the right not to award the prizes.
6. WINNER SELECTION: Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
Winners will be notified via email and must respond to email notification within ten (10) days of receipt. Winners may also be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release. Noncompliance with these conditions may result in forfeiture of the Prize, and Sponsor reserves the right to select alternate winners (in random drawing from other eligible entries received before the deadline) in such circumstance. If winner notification of the Prize is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor may, at its discretion, select an alternate winner.
7. DISCLAIMERS: By competing in this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the prize, entrants agree that Sponsor, and its respective parent companies, assigns, subsidiaries and affiliates, and advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and all of their respective employees, officers and directors will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by entrants for any liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to person and property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of the prizes, or participation in this Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, each Winner consents to the use of his/her name for publicity and promotional purposes on behalf of Sponsor with no additional compensation or further permission (except where prohibited by law).
Any dispute arising from this Sweepstakes will be determined according to the laws of the State of Minnesota, without reference to its conflict of law principles, and by entering ^ entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Minneapolis, Minnesota and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or violates any of the Sweepstakes rules. Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, change or suspend the Sweepstakes in the event of any event which affects the fairness and / or integrity of the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, any event caused by human or technical error or Act of God. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select a winner from among all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation or suspension of the Sweepstakes.
8. SPONSOR: Lerner Publishing Group, 241 N 1st Ave #1, Minneapolis, MN 55401.